How long were you dialted before actually going into labor?

I've been walking around 2 cm dialted for some time now, and i know it's normal to be dialted. Just wondering how long we have to wait (about) for our baby girl! or your experiences. We're so anxious. I've lost my plug and have had BH. Every pain i feel i just hope is the start to my labor! What were the first signs you guys had? We've tried lots of things to move her along...no luck. walking, sex.....uhhg. I need her out! i hope i don't go over my due date.

knjones

Asked by knjones at 5:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first it happened all over 4 days . but with this one i have been a one since 30 weeks.; im 36 weeks tomorrow
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Ive been 1cm for about 3 weeks and still no baby =( I was due yesterday...
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 5:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• :( i'm due in 3 days.
    knjones

Answer by knjones at 5:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My son was three weeks early. I was 2 cm three weeks before, 4 cm two weeks before, 6 cm four days before, then two days after the 6 cm appt i was having back labor, which imo was a PAIN IN THE @$$!!!!! Then the next day I had a baby shower, I did all the cooking cleaning moving furniture in the living room for people to sit, moving tables and things(all because i wanted him OUT OF ME!!!). I fell asleep in the middle of the shower. Woke up about four hours later with contractions. Got to the hospital at ten p.m. and I had my baby boy at 2:49 AM that night. Good luck and move A LOT. Try jumping jacks!!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 5:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I was 2 cm dialated for 2-3 weeks, and then when I was in active labor I started at 4cm and wasn't 10 cm until 24 hours later, and then after pushing for 3 hours my daughter had to be born via c-section for our safety. She wasn't comming out the other end. Don't rush it-she'll come out when she's ready.
    MandyT1021

Answer by MandyT1021 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 29, 2009