Got a home business? What is your marketing style? and why?

maila674

Asked by maila674 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have three. I sent catalogs only to those who have asked or spend a certain amount with me, I do my business this way because that is how I am, if I like your products and buy them then I want info on what is new or on sale and that is how a lot of my customers are! :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have a service based home business and I market alot of different ways. Since most of my work is online and on the phone I advertise through the internet. I recently ran across a website that will call 25 people and leave a message for me for free. This has really worked good.

Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have had good results from posting free ads on things like Craigs List. My best marketing tool has been word of mouth. I offer freebies for referrals and incentives for existing customers throughout the year. Ive tried the mailings and etc for me it was a waste of money.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 11:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2009