Is anybody doing anything fun on this Friday night?

We are ordering pizza and watching a movie...sounds like fun don't it lol!

tannersmomkw08

Asked by tannersmomkw08 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO. I want to and we had plans but they've gone to shit. Now I have a free night and need new plans except I never do anything so I don't know what to do!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I just ordered some food and I will be here chilling with dd. I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow, so that will be fun. I actually have one on Sun too. Four of my friends are pregnant!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My annoying FIL is coming to town this weekend and JOY! He's staying with us....I'm going to get some tequila so I'll be in a welcoming mood.
    Anonymous

• Apparently, the fun thing to do is go to Wal-mart in your pajamas. I'll pass.
    Anonymous

• I am going to a scrapbooking crop at my friends house. Food, drinks, and lots of fun.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Not now thanks to ice and snow on the way, half our town has lost power already!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Im going shopping tonight for a new outfit! I got a date tomorrow woot woot!! SO EXCITED!!! :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• We just had our fun: "Monsters Vs. Aliens" And, I didn't fall asleep...
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 7:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Well, I work Monday through Friday, from 8:30 to 3:00 (or 5:00pm). I clean houses, so it's usually when the jobs are complete when I get off work. So, I tend to not clean my house much during the week, then Friday's I run around and clean up the living room, bathroom and kitchen, and chill for the rest of the evening. I usually chill here on Cafemom. It's my time to relax. I love knowing I can sleep in. My kid is 12. So, he knows how to make his own cereal and he knows how to entertain himself until I wake up on Saturday (usually my only day to sleep in). Thank goodness it's Friday!!!
    gerigirl90

Answer by gerigirl90 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Anon that was funny....lol.
    gerigirl90

Answer by gerigirl90 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2009