Please Help!!!!!!!

I have been going through some things with my sons father. I have a restaining order against him due to domestic violence. The last incident that just occured on 3/24/09 he broke into me and my sons apartment and destroyed everything. I have nothing now and no way to replace it. If anyone can help me or offer some kind of guidence or assistance i would be greatful.

Please email me at peace55@tmail.com if you can help.

Thank you for reading

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Call your local health department and social services to see what services they can offer you.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Would insurance cover anything being it was a break/enter? Im not too familiar. You could also check the free listings on Craigs List or place an ad there. When I went through rough times I received alot of help there from people who were able to donate things they had extra of or didnt need.
    Anonymous