where are you right now

At home or work? I am at work, but it has been slow latly so spending a lot of time online. Thank goodness i have a nice boss.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Me too!
    Anonymous

• I just got home from the mall! I feel so good for just getting a new shirt! =D
    Anonymous

• Work...bored outta my mind. And the fact that it's Friday doesn't make it any more exciting lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• At work, watching The Wedding Planner. LOL!!!! I am watching 2 kids(a 14 yr old and 11 yr old) and this is the movie the 14 yr old picked. I love my job, it is sooo easy and I get awesome money for sitting on my butt.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Home. It's cold and rainy and my son is with his grandparents this weekend. =(
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Work. It's so slow this week.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• At home, infront of the computer, listing to Dora the Explorer in the background and eatting my favorite candy, Hershey's Kisses filled with Coconut Creme. Yum with a Large Diet Dr. Pepper.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 5:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• In my bedroom
    starandseen

Answer by starandseen at 6:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• At home in the living room having eaten too much chocolate :-(
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 6:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Downstairs waiting for my hubby and daughter to finish playing their "last" round of Halo 3 online. I'm jonesing to play Rockband 2, eating a Hershey's bar with almonds, keeping an eye on my two little ones. They're playing with fake money, telling each other what to buy with it.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 7:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2009