Am I the only one here who has NEVER owned a cell phone?

Seriously, It seems like every one "has" to have one. Even most kids/teens have them. I've never had one. I kind of think it's cool.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow! You and my mother! LOL! I don't blame you; once you're "always connected," it's hard to be disconnected. However, it seems people are losing social graces as a result. People stopped greeting each other years ago, and now everyone's "connected" on a phone/iPod, etc. so no one even makes eye contact anymore. Keep up the fight!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 7:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Wow. I don't know many people who have never owned one. In fact, I don't think I know any!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Wow I got my first cell phone about 4 years ago and I thought I was the last one in the U.S. to get one. Hmmm...guess not! LOL!
    Anonymous

• wow, you're crazy! i couldn't live without my cell phone.
    LadySade

Answer by LadySade at 5:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• even my 94 year old Grandmother has one
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 5:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If you don't need one, you don't need one. Pure and simple.
    I'm an oddball in that I never use mine. I don't even know the number. I charge it up once a week and store it in my bag "just in case". I have used it to call a tow truck and to call my husband when I was running really late once but that's about it. For me, the Tracfone pre-paid plan is great.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I didn't get one til I was 18. If you don't need it then that's good! One less bill to pay. Some people can't function without theirs so that makes you unique!
    Anonymous

• I resisted for a long time until I started travelling for work. Even then I didn't go for a "cool" one!
    I bought my dad one when he was 65 because he moved into a mobile home without phone access.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 6:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I've owned a prepaid but I dont use it. I am one of the few people I know who doesnt have a cell phone.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• most of the time. no. i dont have one. i am a sahm.. but this summer i may get one since i hope to get out of the house alot with my dd & would like to be able to call someone if needed.

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009