Do you think this was rude of them?

My FILs brother came down to visit yesterday, and we all made plans, meaning my SIL her husband, Me and my husband and kids and my FIL and his wife, to have dinner at My FILs house tonight.... Well at 4:50 we get a call from my FIL saying that his brother left cuz they wanted to get ahead of the bad weather... its just rain by the way and a freakin drizzle at that! Do you think it was rude of them to just change everybodys dinner plans at the last second just because they wanted to go home, Im mean they could have waited just a little longer and left after dinner.... To me I think thats rude, and not thinking about others and only theirselfs and what they want..... It also made My MIL cry, cuz she didnt get to say goodbye, cuz they left while she was alseep.... See, she thought she was going to get to see them later.... That was the worse part of it all.

soonmommyof3

Asked by soonmommyof3 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Yea it was rude but some people are crazy about driving in bad weather even if it was just rain. I know some members in my family are crazy paranoid about driving in the dark so they always leave every event early.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Nope I dont think its rude. I have kids and if the weather is bad I have been known to pack up and leave to get ahead of it. People can take me as I am or not at all as far as Im concerned.

Answer by gemgem at 6:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Well thats cool for you, but they didnt have any kids with them..... they are upidy people and I think it just wasnt home...

Nope I dont think its rude. I have kids and if the weather is bad I have been known to pack up and leave to get ahead of it. People can take me as I am or not at all as far as Im concerned.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2009