I am looking for a data entry job from home

I am a stay at home Mom looking for a Data Entry job from home. Dose anyone know of anything on the internet that is not a scam?

Berna151

Asked by Berna151 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have some listed in the WAH Job section of my website:

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

They are all legit and Scam Free!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I'm curious too. Im having to help out with finances and I want something at home. So let me know if you find something too!!
    twiceamommy2007

Answer by twiceamommy2007 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes, first check out eLance.com those are free lance jobs. Then I have a list of legitimate Data Entry jobs, but it's to much to post here, they don't give us nearly enough room. Here's a link: http://stuckathomemom.com/blog/archives/category/work-at-home-jobs There are 8 different companies, none will charge you anything. You can become an actual employee some even have benefits!

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• haha good luck with that. we all want the easy work from home job. they are all scams. go back to school and get a degree like the rest of us. the hard way.
    Anonymous

• There are legitimate jobs from home. And to anon - they're not the "easy work from home job". It takes a lot of dedication to balance being a sahm & to do data entry from home. I work for a local company doing data entry from home and trust me, keeping an eye on a toddler, tending to a baby, keeping up with the house and finding the time and focus to do my work is anything but easy. But, I love it and feel blessed for the chance to stay home. To the original poster - good luck in your search, I wish you well. There are legit jobs out there, you just have to keep looking. and if they ask you to pay for something first, keep looking!
    Abilyn

Answer by Abilyn at 11:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I agree with the above poster. It does take a lot of work and even more patience and dedication to keep a to schedule and stay persistent but it is possible. I list hundreds of work home jobs on my site. Good Luck and I pray you find something.

Work Home Career Kit

have a nice day

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 5:41 PM on Mar. 28, 2009