What IS all this stuff?!?! What do you lug around in and on your stroller?

I think it's funny how much stuff we all carry around in and on our strollers. What are you carrying around?!

JulieN_44

Asked by JulieN_44 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tend not to. I usually carry a couple diapers and wipes, and maybe a toy or two. And then my purse is where I keep everything else lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i carry a bag but nothing on my stroller b/c I have a Quinny and theres no place to put anything which is fine with me cuz I hate clutter.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• a few diapers, a travel case of wipes, kaydens epi pen and benadryl, safe snacks, a cup of juice, his blanket, my cell phone and wallet.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i used to have to lug my son's sleep apnea monitor with me in case he fell asleep .... it was about the size of a laptop, maybe 10-15 lbs!  i also had huge diaper bags with everything i could ever need. got me back in shape though

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have three sons, so when we go walk with the baby I have a bottle of water for each of us, and a bottle for the baby, I change the baby's diaper before we leave the house so I don't have to carry any wipes or diapers, this is just if we are going for a walk.
    If we are going to the store I don't bring a stroller or anything else. When you have more than one kid you become more organized and you tend to carry less. Snack time is always before we leave the house so I don't have to carry any snacks, and diapers get changed before we leave also. I have a emergency diaper and pack of wipes in the car, and that is all I bring.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I started using the umbrella stroller to avoid cramming all the extra junk in the bottom. Kids would throw jackets, purses, shopping bags and etc. The only thing that goes on it now is the baby and if we do use the big one only his diaper bag goes under it.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 11:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Depends on where we are going. If we are out for a walk, diapers and wipes, water, DD's dolls, a blanket in case she gets chilly, a snack, cell phone, keys...I have a packed stroller!! If we are going to the library, diaper, books....that's about it.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 10:31 PM on Mar. 28, 2009