How do i get egg out of carpet?

My three year old son tryed to see how far he could make the egg fly. well that what he said lol how do i get it out of black carpet?

Asked by a_w_n_b_e at 6:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Nature's Miracle?

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am to assume that it was a raw egg...

Ugh... on black carpet...

My first thought is to take up all the excess yolk and white and not have that slushing around in the mix...

I have heard that if you use anything on carpet to try the solution on a spot in a corner to see if it will alter the color.

I use vinegar on my carpet to take out most is clean and will not leave a residue... Mix some white vinegar and water and use a sponge like motion then dab with a dry rag until it all comes out...

Good Luck!! Let us know what you do and how it works for you.

Answer by RustysMom at 6:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Wow I have no clue! I'd say dab it up very carefully but dont rub it in... and dont use hot water when cleaning it lol good luck!!!

Answer by mrslloyd at 7:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• when you have something like that pour last on it once absorbed if it needs more pour more then let dry and vaccume up

Answer by meganiph at 6:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009