How do i get egg out of carpet?

My three year old son tryed to see how far he could make the egg fly. well that what he said lol how do i get it out of black carpet?

a_w_n_b_e

Asked by a_w_n_b_e at 6:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Nature's Miracle?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am to assume that it was a raw egg...

Ugh... on black carpet...

My first thought is to take up all the excess yolk and white and not have that slushing around in the mix...

I have heard that if you use anything on carpet to try the solution on a spot in a corner to see if it will alter the color.

I use vinegar on my carpet to take out most things...it is clean and will not leave a residue... Mix some white vinegar and water and use a sponge like motion then dab with a dry rag until it all comes out...

Good Luck!! Let us know what you do and how it works for you.
    RustysMom

Answer by RustysMom at 6:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Wow I have no clue! I'd say dab it up very carefully but dont rub it in... and dont use hot water when cleaning it lol good luck!!!
    mrslloyd

Answer by mrslloyd at 7:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• when you have something like that pour last on it once absorbed if it needs more pour more then let dry and vaccume up
    meganiph

Answer by meganiph at 6:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009