Anyone else have this happen?

Okay so my sister just found out what she was having today so shes like 27 weeks or whatever it would be and shes due in august I guess what my question would be is that her baby is sitting very low and they couldn't do a normal ultrasound to check the baby they had to go in though her ...... (you know) but when they did find him and got measurements hes already 14oz I guess my question would be has anyone else had a problem with their baby being that low this early? I'm scared that she might lose him and shes so young that would kill her if anyone knows help would be awesome

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• doesnt matter how afr along you are babies carry low high everything . my daughter is very low and has been it just has been more painful now that she is moving down in to postion .if the drs arent worried then i wouldnt be either
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2009