Can anybody say one good thing about Obama? Not joking at all!

I just want to know what do you as an American see positive in your president?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He has nice teeth.
    Anonymous

• Nothing physical please.
    Anonymous

• He is nice looking with a great smile,has a beautiful family,But that's about it. sorry
    Anonymous

• Maybe when some of you say something nice about Bush.
    Anonymous

• here we go...

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Sorry,I guess not then.I beleive if you don't have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all,so I will say nothing.
    Anonymous

• he wasn't aborted like his mom had thought of doing.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 6:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• He can read well off the teleprompter:-)
    Anonymous

• I will copy my answer from when this question was previously asked.

His core set of values includes improving the country, he really cares about the people. He is extremely smart. He is skilled at rallying the country together to achieve goals. He had the guts to take on the country in the midst of two wars and a falling economy. He closed Gitmo.

He is an involved and caring husband and father. I think his vision is unique and unlike anything else we've had for leadership in this country. He is committed to improving the environment. He values our civil rights. He is a respected Constitutional scholar. I could go on and on, but I'm sure I wont change anyone's mind.

I think it's a little silly to take comments about his personal appearance and try to paint everyone that voted for him as a squealing teenager at a rock concert. I would have voted for him no matter what he looked like.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• OH--he is so generous he wants to bring the Gitmo group from Cuba to the USA and GIVE THEM FINANCIAL AID--wow--that is really generous of him seeing is how is gave less than 1% of his OWN income to charitable causes. Yeah, he knows how to spend others' money well:-)
    Anonymous