Jon and Kate Question...

I have watched the show some, and I noticed that on the show she can be really mean to Jon. I have also heard mom's here make really disparaging comments about her. My question is this. If you had camera's in your house the majority of the day every day, and they had to edit that footage down to 30 min, would it be possible for people to get the same perception of you they have of Kate? I'm not saying the things she says are right but I know that some times when I'm stressed I will snap at my husband with out thinking. I'm sure if I had cameras following me around all the time, they could find 30 min a week worth of me being stressed.

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 6:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep I agree....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Me to!!!
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 6:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• if she was really a good person then she wouldnt have the footage in the first place . she is a b**** and if the cameras are so much then they should get rid of them .
    Anonymous

• Don't forget that even "reality shows" have a certain script to go by. The makers of the show know what sells and what doesn't. I'm sure a certain amount of their "personality" is scripted.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 6:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Oh yeah, I would look like a terrible person if they took the most stressed moments of my life and put them on TV, and that's with only one kid.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• She can be pretty mean to her husband at time, but hey if I had that many kids, I would be more than just snapping from time to time, I think I would be a nut case. Plus, they prolly need that show to help support the family, thats a LOT of kids....
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 7:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If I had cameras on me 24/7 I'd probably appear much nicer than I really am because I'd NEVER forget that a million people were watching me.

I would never CONSISTANTLY treat my husband the way she treats hers.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 7:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I don't agree with everything she does but I am not perfect either. Kate has a very strong personality compared to John and so she over powers him alot. This isn't uncommon at all, we women are so much more vocal and expressive than men and really can seem to degrade them at times when we are really trying to clarify a point. Despite it all, they compliment each other well and are great parents. Almost every woman I know is a poor housekeeper and a lazy mother, so I applaud her for her organization, her energy and the love she pours upon her family via her hard work.

lilhoney

Answer by lilhoney at 7:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• yeah i am no angel! esp if i had 8 freaking kids~ omg~ i would have some quotables...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I agree with AmaliaD-give the woman a break!imagine 8 little kids,AAAAHHH!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009