How has Obama's decision making effected you in your household?

Forget about AIG and that other crap! Has it really affected you and your family on your day to day living or you just want to not like the leader of your country. Be honest, no sarcastic remarks. How has it affected you?!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The cutting of the military budget has/ will continue to cut re-enlistment bonuses which thus causes my husband to choose not to re-enlist.

Also by releasing terrorists from gitmo, he is putting my hubby in more danger.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:51 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Honestly, hasen't really bothered me on a personal level.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 6:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Just waiting till the tax rules to change and shrink my return. Otherwise, I think O'Bama is okay. Not for supporting all the folks that don't want to work and contribute to our tax base though.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• kinda the same here but my hubby re enlisted before they did all that so he got his bonus the worst thing my hubby has been out of work since the 22nd of dec and we have had to sell off things to get money in the bank to pay bills we have no credit cards we cut all those up at the end of the year so that we wouldnt be temp. but saving only last for so long the only thing we o on is our house with is less that 300.00 a mon but even that will no money coming in is hard too.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i hope o bama can do some good. we are counting on him on this end
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• We live the same kind of life what we did before.
    Anonymous

• We're already seeing local taxes increased in response to some of his programs and the added drain they will put on the state, so "in our household" we will have less money after buying the same things we bought 6 months ago. But his job creation promises and such? Not doing much of anything at all here, aside from getting people's hopes up for no good reason.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It has brought more hope into my houshold. We are seeing all the reasons we voted for him come to fruition and it gives us hope that our country is headed in the right direction which makes me happy, which makes my family happier. But if you are talking about actual job gain/loss or money gain/loss, nothing has changed.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 7:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• blah blibbity blah blah
    Anonymous

• Not Paniking Explain my how is that President fault that your local taxes are increased?Isn't that something what local law makers are doing?

Anonymous