What's would you do in a relationship like this?

I am not to fun of my kids dad attitude.He try to be controlling over everything.One of the problem is that we both can get a bit aggressive.Physically.Neither one of us like it that way,but sometime thats just the way it is.He's to quick to put his hands on me. I'm not the type to just take a lit and just walk away.Then at times we seems to be best of friends.We have gone our seperate ways before,but we haven't let go yet.He acts more like the wiffee material in the relationship.Especially when it come to cooking,cleaning,and taking care of the kids.I am the one who is always working and paying bills.We are from 2 different states.I lived in his home town for 11 years.I love his family so much.Iwas more than welcome.Now that I am back home and he's here with me he don't like it,and wants me to move back down south.He has good reasons to want leave.But I left for a good reason too.How should this work out.Any advice please

Nechelle

Asked by Nechelle at 7:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Do not ever let a man abuse you its just not right . If hes telling he dont want you there,then he probaly dont love you so why waste your time on him?
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 7:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• How about you live in a town where you know no one? Start fresh and with each other without the hassle that family and friends can bring with them (or living in the same community for a long time)

Answer by admckenzie at 8:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• WHY are you still with him if he hits you? Whats the REAL reason you stay with him, you need to ask yourself that! You said that YOU are the one thats working and paying the bills so it doesnt sound like you need him around for the money aspect....GET RID OF HIM, he hits you, you can do better than that or just go it alone...thats MUCH better than staying with a man that hits you!
    I dont give a rats ass what he says, he does NOT love you if he hits you, dont be a fool please, get away from him....it makes me SO sad when women stay with abusive men, dont be like Rhianna and go back with a man that has laid his hands on you, that is STUPID and im sure you are no stupid woman!
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 8:51 AM on Mar. 28, 2009