When I say "Hillshire," you say "FARM!"

Hillshire!

Just kidding ...

(GO MEAT!)

My husband and I can't get over how funny commercials have been lately, including (but certainly not limited to) the Hillshire Farm commercials. We're always running around the house singing the latest "Real Men of Genius" jingle from the Budweiser commercials, or the FreeCreditReport.com ones. Just for fun, what is your favorite commercial, TV or radio, and why?

KatieBatey

Asked by KatieBatey at 7:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The fish (Gordons or vande camps?) commercial with the little girl who says "What is this minced? You feed me minced? You ever catch a minced fish?"
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I loooooove those Sonics commercials...especially with the mom and her son!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I love the Hillshire Farms one where the guys are BBQing and chanting "I said a beef hotlinks..." it makes me laugh a lot.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• ...and also the Beef Jerky commercial with Sasquatch
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I love the sasquatch commercials!!! I also love the eclipse commercials where the guy is handing out the gum to the people who have bad breath.
    There is also a Fruit Roll Up one where the kids think they are dreaming and they are floating in the air, another kid rolls up on his bike then says they aren't dreaming and one of the floating kids goes "dude why is he harshing our dream mellow, dude why" My husband and I say that to each other all the time now.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I usually like the M & M's commercials. I think they are so funny. I think the one where the green (I think it's the green M & M), running on the belt (running away from the cashier) at the grocery store, and some how the cashier scans him, and the yellow M & M is looking at a piece of paper, sitting in a grocery bag, and says "Hey look, where on the quest list" and the green one says, "That's the menu". I think it's so cute and funny. I can't think of anything else off hand.
    gerigirl90

Answer by gerigirl90 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I love the McDonald fish commercial. The fish is on the wall singing: "Gimme back my fillet o fish..." There was a posting about it last week; a little girl sang: "Gimme back my potato fish..." I almost popped a vein laughing so hard! I LOVE the commercial even MORE now!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Other commercials I love are the Hulu commercials ... Alec Baldwin saying "because we're aliens, and that's how we roll." Funny stuff.

Ha ha, messin' with sasquatch ...
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 8:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• jonosmama that is my all time favorite commercial. I'm always singing that song its so hard to get out your head... Gimme back my fillet o fish gimme that fish!!!
    jjsmommi5

Answer by jjsmommi5 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I like the ocean spray commercials.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2009