Soooo what kind of a dog did Obama get for his girls?

I indeed am asking this because I am curious. Or has he gotten them one yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. No dog yet. One more broken promise. Seriously, who tells their child who is allergic to dogs that if he wins an election that he will buy her a dog? Keep dangling that carrot, Barry.
    I wonder if he steals their halloween candy too.
    Anonymous

• wait come on he got them a dog an invisible magic dog
    Anonymous

• Don't listen to the bs above. He just last week said that the dog has been picked out and will be joining them at the white house in the next couple of weeks. So I'm sure you and the above mentioned haters will find out the breed soon.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 8:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Nice, I think for my son's birthday I will buy him something he is allergic to. Oh, and I think I will tell him about it before hand so that he gets all excited about it.

So, is the Obama daughter that has allergies going to have to undergo allergy meds and testing for this irresponsible act of her father's?
    Anonymous

• http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/03/obama-dog.html
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• They're not getting a dog. He lied to them too.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I steal my kids halloween candy....I guess I'll never make a good president!
    Anonymous

• So, is the Obama daughter that has allergies going to have to undergo allergy meds and testing for this irresponsible act of her father's?

Actually they are getting one of the dog breeds that does not cause allergic reaction. But I'm sure you will have an issue with that too.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 9:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• "But I'm sure you will have an issue with that too"

LMAO!!

lisa-momof2

Answer by lisa-momof2 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• anon, you can't steal your kids halloween candy. You have to test it to make sure it's safe, not to mention you purchased the costumes and assisted in the procurement thereof. I call the two pieces I eat a fair trade.

We wind up giving a lot of it away anyway.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009