Please help my summer reading list!

I'm expanding my horizons! lol I'd really love to hear some recommendations. I love fantasy, romance, mystery, magic. I'm reading The Given Day by Dennis Lehane right now..he's also written Gone, Baby, Gone and Mystic River which were both made into motion pictures. It's not really something I'd pick up usually, but I'm enjoying it so far. So, any thing that you love, shoot it my way!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• have you ever read anything by V.C Andrews?? i really enjoy reading her stories. they come in series and its really hard to explain exactly what kind of story they are. i havent read anything since my son was born (2 years ago) lol i guess i dont really have enough time right now. if its possible, check out one of her books from the library or something and see if you like it. :) good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Read the "Twilight" book series by Stephenie Meyer there are 4 of them and they are a good read.
    mawmaw-cynthia

Answer by mawmaw-cynthia at 8:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• ooh-mawmaw-cynthia--I just finished the first one-love it!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I love Ray Bradbury. i'm not sure how to describe his work. My fav is Farheinhiet 451 (I know that's not spelled correctly!). It's about a time when books are illegal and firefighters start fires to burn the books that are banned.

I also read a book in HS called watership down. It's a fairly long book but I couldn't put it down! it's about a group of rabbits on a journey for a new home. very good in my opinion.
    Anonymous