divine intervention?

Do you believe in it? i've been having a bad day. i drove to walmart with some really sad thoughts in my head today. I got in the car to find a text that said, if u believe in God, stop what ur doing and forward this. Then after sitting in my car for a good 10 min with all the terrible thoughts running through my mind of what to do with my life. A man knocked on my window and said..i hope you're in a good Christian thinking right now.. and then proceeded to ask for financial help. Do you think God was trying to tell me something or am I just a nut? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well you ain't nuts but I think the texting will be spiritism.heres a scripture for comfort
    phillipianschapter4 verse6-7 be anxious for nothing
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 8:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• That's wild. I'm not super religious, but I would have enjoyed and learned from that moment fully.
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 11:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• That's pretty awesome! I think He is making Himself known :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Oh not sure Id say divine intervention per se but sounds like someone was watching over you.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• God works in mysterious ways so yes it could very well have been God
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 12:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Yes. Divine intervention is real. I am a walking testimony.
    pajamk

Answer by pajamk at 1:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• " A man knocked on my window and said..i hope you're in a good Christian thinking right now.. and then proceeded to ask for financial help. "

Sounds like someone trying to scam you to me.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Agree with Koukla. Probably some bulk text sent out by a scammer. But then again I am a bit pessimistic. That christian thinking probably got a lot of people killed. They want to help so they open the door to a thief or murderer. Hope you kept the window up and drove away. You could've been the next victim. A little too coincidental if you ask me.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:09 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Let's see. No. Yes. And No.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:33 PM on Mar. 28, 2009