Has anyone been on YAZ?

I just got on it 2 weeks ago and the pastfew daysive been feelingnauseous, and tired (even on the days i get sleep!)The last time i was on a bc pill was when i was 14 and i dont remember feeling these symptoms. Im kinda scared cuz i did mess up 5 days in, i missed a pill and and took 2 the next day like the packet says to do. but since then ive gotten my self on a routine of taking them. Just wanted you opinions.

mom2tristan09

Asked by mom2tristan09 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• i have been on it for about a month and i dont think ive had these symptoms. but it may affect us differently. maybe you should speak to your dr about this good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My friend is on it, she says she's been on her period for like a month. I'm not too sure Yaz is too good for you LOL!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I got preggo on it. I missed one dose and took two like it saids so be careful. Good Luck!!!!!!
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Im not a fan off Yaz, i like the depo shot
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I got pregnant on it too. It also made me feel like I had morning sickness all the time and my periods were not regular. I was on it 6 months before I got pregnant.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2009