WTH???

ok i had my son when i was 19 (2 years ago). i use to be really cold natured (get cold really easy). when i was pregnant with my son, i stayed HOT ALL THE TIME! ever since then, it seems like i stay hot except in freezing weather. i will go outside in a tee shirt in 45 degree weather. i just turned my air conditioner down to 66 and its only 70 outside. lol i feel like im having hot flashes. i have to sleep with a box fan on in my room with the air set on 65. any tips on how to deal with this and is anyone else dealing with this since having their child??? :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its all those crazy hormones driving you mad. lol No real answer for that but to just adjust your surroundings to fit if you are hot. Sorry ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i dont have a problem with adjusting my air and stuff but my hubby whines how he is sooo cold. lol. and i would walk around in less clothes but my 2 year old seems to be noticing that im different from him. he apparently thinks my nipples are toys. lol so yeah....guess i may have to deal with it. :) thanks though
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Sorry that ur having a rough time. Blow a fan on yourself and try to relax. I get this way when i'm nervous about something. Maybe it's your nerves. Anything bothering you?
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I get like that to really hot like im having hot flashes but i guess its our body tempature and the baby put together i always have to have my room real cold when i go to sleep or else ill wake up in the middle of the night really hot and sweaty and i sometimes have to wake up my fiance..
    Anonymous

• I'm the opposite. I used to be really warm natured and froze while I was pregnant and still get colder much easier than I used to before having kids.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I've been like that forever!! My hormones completely dropped off after I had my baby. I didn't have periods, I literally tested with the same level of estrogen as peri-pubal girls or post-menopausal women. It took them putting me on the pill for a couple months to even get me making estrogen again and much longer after that to get me back evened out.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It's probably just those crazy Mommy hormones. Just in case, mention it to your doc. the next time you are in for a checkup.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 10:23 PM on Mar. 28, 2009