How can I lose the baby fat?

Every time I try it seems like I only gain it instead of losing it. And I'm like 17 and have a three month old daughter. And I really dont know how b/c i never had to until now. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE???

AMB3R08

Asked by AMB3R08 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Im 18. My son is 6 months old. to lose my baby fat i was always moving around. constantly. going up and down the stairs to put laundry in the laundry room and bringing it up. i would stand up and slow dance around feeding the baby at the same time. i did sit up befor bed and stretched also. i ate healthy and kept my self on a regular diet. i ate 3 times a day. and that was all. following stuff like water or milk or juice to wash it all down.
    erica4569

Answer by erica4569 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Well when you say "try", what are you doing? If you explain your routine and eating habits some ladies here can suggest some changes for you.

Eating healthy lots of veggies and fruits over fats and sweets. Switch to whole grain and avoid white. Work up to an hour a day of excercise. Figure out how many calories you are eating versus burning. But if youre not burning burning burning you can't lose it in a healthy way.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:48 AM on Mar. 28, 2009