How many times a day should you feel your baby move?

33 weeks and 1 day almost 8 and half months..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it's 10 kicks every 2 hours or so. I don't really remember. If you are more active you wont feel as much movement because baby sleeps when you walk/dance etc. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I was just making sure i think i feel more then 6 to 10 movements a day..
    Anonymous

• Depends on the baby I think. My first son was way less active then my second.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• it depends on your baby, my baby boy moves through out the day but is more settled, at night when i am comfortable and not active he kicks, rolls, punches, stretches, and everything in between, so when i am active he is calm and settled and when i am not he is active
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• 8 times every 2 hours. once a day u r suppost to sit down and feel ur belly for 2 hours and if u get 8 movements ur good. if u cant get 8 after trying to atleast 3 times then u r suppost to go to the hospital
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Mar. 28, 2009