Can I drink slimfast....

While breastfeeding? Because I REALLY no this sounds super selfish want to lose the baby weight asap....yet I still want to be able to breastfeed my little one.

So anyone drink slimfast while breastfeeding or no.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't see why not. As long as you're still eating a balanced diet.
    Anonymous

• Thats a good question I went to the web site and could not find no info on it I would call your Pediatrician to be safe good luck I would think that as long as you are getting nutrition it should be fine

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 9:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i'd ask the doctor first, just to make sure that it's ok for the baby.
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 9:27 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• as long as your taking in enough calories then you should be fine. Slimfast actually has vitamins and other healthy things your body needs, just dont take only that, make sure you eat food too.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 9:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• my dr said i could drink them during pregnancy (not as a diet drink, but becuase i was starving and was trying to feel full just for a little while) so i dont see why you couldnt drink them now.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• The slimfast diet is not intended for breastfeeding. Weight Watchers is the best program for a nursing mom. Nine months on,MINIMUM nine months off, though.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2009