44 and still hoping

am I wasting my time TTC

amanda161

Asked by amanda161 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont believe you could ever waste your time trying to create life. Just dont put your heart too much on the line.

Anything is possible, but dont let your life be overcome by your desire.

Does that make any sense?
    Anonymous

• Why give up now? Keep trying girl. Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:25 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Get to a doctor and do IUIs or IVF instead of trying naturally. The average fertility rate plummets, and you don't really have time to fool around with.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I will be 43 this month and my husband and I want to try for another one,I,ve already started taking pre-natal pills, I leave it up to God, we already have a 7.5 year old son, life is a gift and a new life would make a wonderful x-mas gift to us, I have health issues and I know its harder to have a baby at our age,get this, I gave birth to my son at the BERRY WOMEND CENTER in Dayton,OHIO,, the youngest I was told that had a baby was ONLY 9 years old,,,, the oldest was 53 and had TWINS,,,,,, so its not impossible,,,,,have faith and good luck....
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2009