please help (long sorry)

Ok, I know you cant actually know if im pregnant i am asking for your OPINON!! I am 18 years old, I live at home with my patents and if I am pregnant then I am keeping the baby.

Ok so when i was 16 my mom put me on birth control, well i got off birth control when i turend 18. I did not have a period for 6 months. the day of xmas I got something. it lasted 2 days and was very light. my mom said that counted as a period. Well that happen again in Jan. Feb I got nothing now its already march 27 and still nothing. b4 i got on bc i got my periods ever other month.

so i didnt think any thing of it. but now my stomach is hurting me, i feel bloated, im tired, i have cravings for ice cream, bananas, ceral, cheese hot dogs, pizza, pickles, etc. i have been getting lots of headaches and heart burns, my right side seems to hurt me right by my ribs. and sometomes my boobs hurt. Could I possibly be prego wat do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you always could be especially if you arent onthe pill but because you have a history of irregular periods you cant tell. i would take a test if it says neg call your ob and see what they say. If you dont have insurance go to a planned parenthood or something like that and they will check everything out and try to figure out the problem
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Did you have sex? yes you could be.
    Anonymous

• well if you have had sex then yes you could be pregnant.. But birth conrol really can screw up your system. i would say you should take a test for sure!! and if it is negative then maybe get into the doc to see whats going on.. hope this helps good luck and go get a test!! update on if you are or not!!!!
    aubreyluv

Answer by aubreyluv at 9:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• You really need to test. But if you've been having unprotected sex, then you're very likely pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• take a test...but why did you decide to go off BC when you turned 18?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:36 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I got off of it becuase i never remebered to take it. i would take it everonce in a while. so i was like i was watsing money.
    Anonymous

• You might be honey! I am 18 also. I am 35 wks pregnant. When I first found out I was pregnant I didn't really know. I just started using the bathroom way to much. My stomach did not hurt. But I started having real bad headaches. So I brought 3 home pregnancy test and took them right in the store. And all 3 were positive.I was scared at first. And didn't tell my mom untill 4 wks later. But I told her because me and her are really close and it upsetted me not to tell her. She was upset the first day or two but after she fussed she was ok. And now she is more anxious for the baby to come than I am.
    Listen just go take a test or go to the doctor. You will feel better after you know what is going on. It will be ok!!!!!!!!!!
    jacudra

Answer by jacudra at 9:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Its possible.. take a test like today.. if you are the first months are the most important and it sounds like you could be far into it if its been 3 months
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:01 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• so why dont you get an IUD or the depo shot or the patch? im really bad w pills and i only needed to remember to change the patch once a week.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:14 PM on Mar. 28, 2009