Does anybody find it hard to find a comfortable position at night during the last 2 months of beening pregnant?

33 weeks and 1 day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Doesn't everybody? ;)
    Hang in there, you're almost done!
    jaddexsmama0509

Answer by jaddexsmama0509 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yup, the last 2 months I slept sitting up on my Dh's lazyboy chair , if I layed down I couldn't breathe ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• yeah, but ive been like that since about 6 months
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:34 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Honey I've been finding it hard since I started to really show around 4 months. I LOVE to sleep on my stomach but that's like sleeping on a basket ball. I got a pregnancy pillow (Boppy brand) and it's helped a lot because it kind of curves around my body just the right way but I still toss and turn a bit at night.
    Anonymous

• Oh yes! There were nights that I didnt even go to sleep bc i was so uncomfortable! Hang in there! your almost there!!
    AvasMommy0115

Answer by AvasMommy0115 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am also 33wks and 1 day! And yes, sleeping has ben really hard the last few weeks. What works best for me is to be on my side with pillows totally surrounding me and sleeping with my head and shoulders up higher than usual. I put pillows under my belly, between my legs, against my back, etc....the more pillows the better...and when I finally fall asleep I'm usually up 30 mins later to pee :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• yesssssssssssssss, i have gotten to the poing it need to sleep almost sitting up, just feels like i cant breathe when i lay all the way down at times. i usually sleep on my left side with a pillow between my knees and my head and shoulders on four pillows and my belly is in my maternity pillow, and my husband is in my back, so i sleep fine now with only 3 - 4 more weeks to go
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2009