dizziness and whiting out?

Lately when I would get up from sitting or laying down everything would go white and I would get really dizzy and have to stop and wait for about a minute. Why am I doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Health

• I've had 2 separate health problems that this happened to me. The first was when I was 14/15 and was anorexic, I'd do the same because I would work myself too hard and not have the fuel to back it up. Are you eating good? Hydrated?
    The second problem is my current problem, high blood pressure. Have you checked your BP lately? Those are the 2 that I know about, but it could also be low blood sugar and lots of other things.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:49 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I havent been eating to great the past couple days and have been stressing cause of my son..so that is probably it! Thank you!
    Anonymous