What is the best way to clean my cookie sheets....

The cookie sheets often times have caked on grease from the night before and if I scrub too hard the teflon starts to come off. Oh...its the men of the house that bake with it and its the next day I see the evidence. How can I clean them, the dishwasher seems to cake it on even more, thanks!!

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I know what you mean. I have started putting aluminum foil on the cookie sheets before I use them. Espceially greasy foods. Make clean up easier. I used stoneware for making cookies though and those you just scrap the food off and swipe with a wet dish towel. Tell the men to clean the pans when they are done with them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• I would just let is soak and put dawn on it
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 12:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2010