anyone use hotrollers?

Tell me how to roll my hair using hot rollers please......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't anymore b/c my hair is short, but a few months ago I did and just take sections and comb them out, then roll upwards. I left the bigger rolls for the bottom of my hair and the med./small ones for the top. give it a little spray and leave then in for about 15-20 min. pull them out, flip hair around and run your fingers thru....it'll look cute!
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 10:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I always have a hard time with hotrollers lol I can do it by rolling upwards, but when I go to the salon, they are able to roll them under and it looks so much better that way. If I try to do it, though, they won't roll! lol
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 11:26 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

MommyRust