My mom just got married AGAIN...if you meet you SO on the internet let me hear your story

My mom married my dad when she was 20ish and he turned out to be gay...wtf...so when I was 12 she married a guy 10 years older then me and was married idk 12 years when she found out he was cheating on her. She came to live with me and started talking to a guy on the internet told him she was waiting for a lot of money and such. Well he came to meet her and three weeks later they were married. Don't get me wrong she's never sound happier but come on she hasn't even been divorced a year...so what do you all think

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt like him knowing about my money situation! But shes a grown woman, so what can ya do, ya know?
    My MIL found her hubby a few years ago through the newspaper, they moved in together pretty quick & married 1 year later? maybe sooner.. They fit well together I guess. Both are kinda vanilla type people. But the family isnt crazy about him at all. MIL family are pretty outgoing, silly & he has no personality & can be selfish.
    Anonymous

• She's waiting to come into a lot of money???? Why did she tell a stranger this and all of a sudden she is married that is strange. Now if she didnt say that then sure but that is probably a red flag that this guy is gonna suck her dry and leave her. I met my hubby on the internet. We've been together for almost two years and have a son together. I knew him for three years online then met him and was friends for two more years then got married! She sounds desperate dont get me wrong my mom was doing the same crap....they "need" a man for some reason. I suppose it's easier for some strange guy to feel the gap then them to go out and get a life they love within them selves. Just make sure you ALWAYS know where she is going nonchalantly. I still ask my mom where she is going its always better to know where a loved one is sometime or another especially if she is going to be going out with this guy. Too many women getting killed.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• well, i never personal meet this guy only talked to him on the phone, he does't work but he is silly but somethign else about my mom is that she has been drinking alot since her last divorce...which is fine bc lord knows i love to drink but when she was living her i thought I had another teenage daughter in my house
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I met my husband on the internet, and we've been married now for 10 years, together for 13 and have 3 kids. We're very happy and have a healthy relationship.
    Anonymous

• sounds like this guy wants her money!
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 10:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• My mother met my step father online. His wife had died, a month later they met online, a month later they met in real life (he lived six hours away), a month later they were married, and three weeks later we moved when I was a teenager. It was easily the best decision she ever made. I never knew what my mother looked like happy until she met her husband. They've been happily married for four years now.

Internet matches can be done. It really depends on the situation. If your mother is happy, you should support her. He could be after the money, but it could be for real. Just be there for her as your daughter and give her your love. I hope she has found happiness and it works out wonderful for her!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009