I have 3 questions

(1) I am 35wks prego. How many months Am I?
(2) I am 35 wks prego. And I am so anxious to have my baby. I don't know why. I just want to see her and hold her in my arms and make sure that she is a healthy baby. Is that wrong of me?
(3.) Which is better natural or epidural?

jacudra

Asked by jacudra at 9:54 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 1) 8
    2) Nope, thats pretty normal. Be patient she'll be here soon.
    3) Everyone is different, do what works for you.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• 1. You are just a little over 8 months. (35 weeks divided by 4.3 weeks in a month= 8.1 months) 2. No, it is not wrong of you. I would be worried if you didn't want that! 3. I had an epidural because I had to have a c-section. My sister just had her baby last week and she went natural. She was eating food from Outback an hour after she gave birth and was up and walking around just a few minutes after giving birth. I on the other hand was very groggy because of the epidural and I don't remember much about the first 24 hours of giving birth. It is really going to depend on you but I would at least try natural. You can always change your mind.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• 1. You are 7 months and 3 week. You are preggo for 40 weeks.
    2. No that is not wrong of you that you want to hold your child, and see if shes nice and healthy.
    3. How are you with handleing pain? If not that good with pain get an epidural, child birth is not as bad as people make out to be. Epidural does not harm your child.( just incase you were wondering.)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• answers
    #1 your eight months pregnant
    #2 its so normal and its okay to feel that way about your baby girl
    #3 its all up to how much pain you can or cannnot take

good luck you have 5 more weeks to go.... maybe....
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• 1. 8

2. Completely normal. Baby will be here in a couple of weeks so just hand in there.

3. Nautral is safer of course because there are risk to any medication. Go to the Nautral Prenancy and Birth Group to get more information. There are more risk than many women think and many women are lied to and told that it doesn't get to the baby when major health organizations say it does. Definately do the research and don't just take anyone, including, your doctor's word for it.

To safe it's completely safe just because you don't handle pain well isn't a true answer nor does it have any scientific backing.
    Anonymous

• you have one more week till ur 8th month is up
    Anonymous

• 1.. youre a lil over 8 months.
    2..it is completly normal to feel that way around the end of your pregnancy
    3...I had the epidural only because I was having back labor so bad. but this time i am hoping to go natural.so im not really sure on which is better... which of course, it all depends on how well you can tolerate pain.if you cant.then go for the epidural.
    Anonymous

• how the hell would she be 7 months 3 weeks? are you out of ur mind? 36 weeks is 9 months lmfao

learn math
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:02 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• 8 months .. and its soo normal .. i was talking to her every day telling her to come out... and
    OMG I hate needles and 3 days of labor i got at least 21 needle pokes while i was in the hospital.. and i swear the epidural is the best thing in the world... i would say get it.. it will make everything less stressful and make it such a happier experience you won't care about any of the pain because you won't feel it... now u don't want to be one of those that changes their mind at the last moment so have a plan as soon as the pain gets to bad get on it... i was so glad.. i got to sleep after i got it.. and i ended up having a c section so even if i didn't want it i would have needed it anyways.. and they just up the dose if u need one so its already there.. they say it hurts there after ..but the pain is really from breast feeding because your sitting up straight all the time.. good luck... take the drugs..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• how the hell would she be 7 months 3 weeks? are you out of ur mind? 36 weeks is 9 months lmfao learn math

Um, maybe you need to learn math as well. At least she was closer than you were. 36 weeks is not 9 months that is unless you just want to knock off 2-3 days every month. The only month that has a perfect 4 weeks in it is February (with the exception of a leap year). A 30 day month has 4.28 weeks, and a 31 day month has 4.4 weeks in it. So, on average there is 4.3 weeks in a month. You might want to check your facts before you start criticizing people. Sheesh!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:29 AM on Mar. 28, 2009