Did you shave your "wookie" before you gave birth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol, i had a rule when i was pregnant. "If I can't see it I dont have to shave it" LOL
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i did well my husband did for me
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• That's hilarious!
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• LOL i had it waxed. My husband didnt want the doctor getting lost down there!
    AvasMommy0115

Answer by AvasMommy0115 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• my husband keeps mine shaved before pregnancy, during and after, he said he knows he dont like hair in his mouth so he is sure his baby dont want to be born with hair in or near his mouth...lmaooooooooo
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Nope! I couldn't even see it!
    Anonymous

• Hell no that was the last thing on my mind. I am not even sure that I shaved my legs. LOL MY thought is that the doctors have seen worse!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 10:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I didn't do anything more than what I normally do, although I didn't actually do it. I had DH do it, along with shaving my legs which I also couldn't reach very easily anymore either.

Do what is comfortable to you. I promise your doctor or midwife won't care. They've seen it all. And it won't get in the way of delivery.
    Anonymous

• I did and i will again- i have to have csections and my first and second c sections the nurse did it for me and let me tell u- its bad enough having to deal with the pain healing from the csection let alone the stinging of the cuts all over my vagina from the nurse giving me a hack job! lol- so i shave myself the night before the surgery so i dont have to deal with that! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• i didnt do it when i had my daughter. My friend delivers babies and you should hear some of the stories on what she has seen! Besides, the docs or anyone else is not going to be worried about that.their main focus is going to be on your baby being born. ...but with this pregnancy, I am going to try my best to shave down there before i go into labor... my sister is going to be in the delivery room this time too and I still havent heard the end of it from having my daughter..hahaha
    Anonymous