Any ONe tree hill fans out therre

what do you all think is going to happen with peyton and dan ( io thought it was hilarous that the dog ate his heart)

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• OMG i loove love love one tree hill lol and man i hope nothing happens to peyton shes my favorite. and as of dan... im actually starting to like him, expecially for jamies sake i hope he lives. If not it wont really matter lol hes not THAT cool you know? lol
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• lol, i agree i love peyton and i like brooke...i was concerned for jaimie until dan told him he killed keith...bastard lol...i hope peyton has the baby i was so mad at lucas for telling her to have an abortion
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I am OBSESSED!!! Have watched every episode since it came out. I think Lucas was just scared and had a gut reaction to hearing Peyton might die. I think Peyton will be fine but will have a lot of trials along the way. Dan... I dunno if you asked me last season I would've said kill the bastard but now I don't know if Jaime can handle anymore death. I think he is hurt that Dan killed Keith but children forgive so much easier then adults. Now with everyone else Dan is still an a$$... And wasn't something major supposed to happen between Nathan and Hailey? I still can't believe she quit/got fired They would be stupid not to beg her to come back
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:38 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I love One Tree Hill I dont want anything bad to happen to Payton and I dont think it will as for Dan bye bye
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• BUMP
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• hailey and nathan doesnt seem to have a story really anymore... i feel liek somethings big going to happen between or to them too.
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 28, 2009

• love one tree hill. to bad lucas and payton left the show
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 7:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2009