Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a pill

is there a pill you can get from doctors to make you start your period?
whats it called?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Health

Answers (1)
  • yes but i cant remember what its called. my friend took it once about a year after getting off depo, she hadn't had a period and she wanted to get on the pill. they gave her these little white pills and she had to take them for 7 days and they made her have a period so she could start BC pills. sorry i cant remember what they r called.

    Answer by tatmum at 2:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.