So what are you all going to do this weekend?

I'm working on a science project with my son. Yay!....

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As far as I know I'm doing nothing. Jim is taking the car up the road to a friend who is doing some work on it in the morning so I won't have any wheels. In the afternoon he was invited to a party for a guy who is turning 75. It's a potluck he said. I guess he wants me to make something he can take. I suppose I could bake corn bread but I think if I go to the trouble of baking corn bread I'd just as soon not give it to the people who would invite Jim to a party and not include me in the invitation. Not that they'd tell me to go home if I showed up but I wasn't included in the original invite. I've only met this couple once and I'm just as happy to stay home but I still think it's kind of rude. So, I'll probably due some laundry, maybe some baking, too. And I'm thinking of going thru my cupboards and seeing what I can chuck.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 1:12 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• bush gardens!!! i live in fl... tampa area. lots of stuff to do here :)
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• same as always my husband work on call so is same as every other day
    Anonymous

• Home work and cleaning up trees that have fallen in our yard and on our house from the ice storm.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:10 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• hoping it doesnt snow too much so i can actually do something. the ppl here dont know how to drive in snow/ice, but they drive on it anyway. so the ppl who do know how to drive on ice/snow can't go anywhere for fear of the above crashing into us.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• watching my niece tomorrow so taking the kids to the park. Then the afternoon is mommy/daddy time when grandma and papa takes our son for the afternoon and sunday is church and watching the race (i'll prob be sewing during that time though)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:13 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Going to my nieces baby shower on Sat. the other days spend them in the pool since my kids don't have school on Monday .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I have an exciting weekend planned. There is laundry that needs done, bedrooms that need to be spring cleaned (is that a word lol), and the bathroom is crying for some attention. Don't you wish you were me lol
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Well, I just did my homework and I'm about to fold laundry . .YAY!! Tomorrow, I go to one of my friend's baby showers and another friend has one on Sun., so it will be nice for dd and I to get out of the house. I just went through all the stuff I have for them. I'm excited! I love baby showers.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• nothing that i know of... my brother leaves tomorrow :( and the husband has to work... if its not raining again i'd like to take my son to the park :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 27, 2009