Have you ever been attracted to.....

Have you oddly ever found yourself attracted to someone you dont really find attractive?
My dh has a friend who is not attractive, but from the first time I seen him, something about him makes him very sexy to me! Ive only met him once. But he has a myspace that dh looks at when he has new pics-- If I see this Im always checking it out with him (most of the time i could care less about dh friends!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHA yes... In high school everyone who knew me fondly referred to the people I liked as my 'uglies' I knew they weren't what most people would find attractive but something about them made me drool so it's become sorta like an inside joke. My moms friend still tells me "Michelle I'm so glad you didn't marry one of your uglies bc that would've RUINED your wedding pictures" Cracks me up
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:31 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Of yes. There are many things that make a person attractive. I've been absolutely head of heels in love with some of the ugliest guys, by traditional standards. Its not their "looks" that got me. Sometimes it's their charisma, their charm, their confidence, their wit, they make me laugh....oh and don't flatter me and flirt with me...you're in real trouble then! I am a big sucker for attention!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Yes, but it usually passes..
    Anonymous

• My Dh has a friend, who for some reason, I think is sexy. He is completely not "my type", but for some reason I am drawn to him.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 10:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009