how would you feel and am i doing right by behaving this way?

how would you feel if you and your BF were living together and things weren't working out? and he said really hurtful things to you especially that we are a burden to him and we are costing him a lot of money & i do nothing for him.(my daughter & I moved in with a yr ago when I lost my job) meanwhile i get child support money from my daughter's dad and unemployment money & i'm still paying my bills & he is not helping me with nothing. we sleep in separate rooms haven't been intimate with him don't know the last time. he apologied about what he said but I don't believe him nothing that comes out of his mouth I believe. his presences bothers me, i don't care to here what he has to say, he acts like i'm just a friend to him we were going to leave & he told me not to go but things haven't gotten better its gotten worse. my idea is when i find a job we are out of here. in the meantime i don't know how long i can cont'd this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• why are you still there? seriously, while you are wasting your time with this jackass, the man you are supposed to be with is out there somewhere and he is waiting to treat you like a queen. Get out soon, your daughter needs to see you happy ,and also needs to see that when someone treats us like that, you DO NOT tolerate it.God forbid one day she meet and get caught up with a loser like this guy sounds to be and she STAYS because she saw mom do it...and kids do live what they learn. get out, go find the real love of your life honey...he is waiting somewhere out there right this second. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:37 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• cont'd he comes home and just goes to bed and if we speak its maybe for 10 minutes. I'm doing my own thing by going out on the weekend so i won't be here with him. he acts like we are going to be here with him for a long time he is always saying we or our. and I really can't stand him I feel like i'm living with my daughter's dad again. n my so called BF who is really my roommate is going to be 39 yrs old next week and he loves to put us women down and call us names.
    Anonymous

• Your idea to move on sounds wise.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:50 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Move out be out on your own with your daughter. Don't stay anywhere you are not welcomed. I think the relationship has long run it's course. Time to make a move.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:16 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I WOULD BE MOVING ASAP!!!!!! Don't you have any other friends or family you could stay with at least until you find work and can get on your feet? I'd do whatever I had to do before I would live like that!!! Good Luck.
    foofoomommy

Answer by foofoomommy at 1:34 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It sounds like the relationship is over but he doesn't know how to end it. You should move out.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Thanks everyone the only reason why I'm stll here is because i'm waiting for my daughter's ex to bring me to court because he lost his job and I need to see how much the courts will give me. and I want my daughter to finish kindergarden at this school district I'm not sure if he is capable of calling the school and letting them know that we are no longer living here. My mom lives an hour away from where I am and I don't like the school district there for my little one and this ass will know i went there and that is something i don't want him to know because sooner or later he will check to see if i'm there and I want to go somewhere where he doesn't know where we are. this morning he got up and made breakfast for himself and nothing for us. who lives like this beside me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• me sometimes honey...I want out but until I get my fianaces together(absolutely no aid or income now) I am kinda stuck...(hugs) you are not alone.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:47 PM on Mar. 28, 2009