Rude People

Ok so I was in Wal-Mart today when dd threw a fit and was crying and screaming I picked her up to try and calm her down when I noticed a woman watching me so I asked her if she could stare any harder, have any of you moms had this happen to you and have you ever got so mad that you made a comment about people that stare at you and or your child so they could hear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why did you even talk to this person? you should have just tended to your kid rather than thinking someone was judging you LOL!!
    Anonymous

• You don't even know she was thinking that! You were embarrassed and acted out under stress. Next time leave the store ok?
    Anonymous

• I have probably gotten some stares from people but I dont pay attention to them. I focus on my child and what needs to be done to get us out of the store as quickly as possible with the groceries we came for.
    Anonymous

• Honestly I prob would've done the same thing. Or I would've said "Do you want to try and make her stop?" But thats because I speak before I think and don't do well when stupid people are around me
    Anonymous

• i would have done the SAME thing... why was she she starin at you like that... like babies dont cry or something...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Gosh, my son does the same thing! He throws himself in the floor and just screams. He does the whole arched back thing too when you try and pick him up. I have to carry him as if he is a infant when he is two just to handle him out of the store! I hate when people stare! TAKE A FRIGGIN PICTURE!
    Anonymous

• I would never say that. Be above them
    Anonymous

• That's really ghetto if you speak to someone like that if they don't say something first, that means you feel guilty.

She probably wasn't even staring at you. Don't you feel stupid now!
    Anonymous

• oh yeah, i never realized how many people are assholes- theres been times where ive put people in there place cause their mean muggin me or my kids, its NOT easy shopping with two 3 yr olds lol
    tonipaffel

Answer by tonipaffel at 11:40 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• why else would that woman have been starring at her? im sure that woman just liked her shirt or thought she was pretty. come on now!! of course she was starring at her b/c her DD was having a fit. that or she just stares into space randomly w/o noticing that there's a screaming kid...

i wouldnt have said anything, but just glared back at her w/ this look on my face that says "what the hell you lookin at?" all kids loose their cool at some point. that woman obviously forgot what it was like to have little kids...or has never had any of her own.
    Anonymous