Are you going to participate in Earth Hour?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 11:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• turning into globe

Anonymous

• what is that? lol serious question
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 11:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I want to but when is it?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• yes
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 11:44 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• No, what a ridiculous crock of bull, just like the global warming crap and all the crap pushed on everyone by the tree hugger groups. How about doing something to save something more important like our unborn babies!! Why worry so much about the earth, there's not gonna be anyone left to live on it at the rate we're killing babies. Next on the agendais old people and those who are disabled. Wake up America!! Get the priorities straight!!

Anonymous

• nope..
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 11:59 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I do not think it will make a difference. After all, most all of us shut off most electrical items for several hours while we sleep.
    I do not know what this Earth Hour requires, but if they expect me to unplug all my appliances that keep running in order to show the time (microwave, telephone, alarm clocks) then they are nuts....I am not about to go around and reset all of those when I had to do it during the winter months whenever we lost electricity and I had to change the times on all the clocks for Daylight Savings Time.
    I just don't see that it is worth it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:33 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• All you need to do is turn your lights off for an hour (8:30 PM - 9:30 PM - your local time). Jesus Christ - it's not a big deal. Don't freak out.
    Anonymous

• P.S. - Anon 11:46, fetuses are hardly more important that saving our planet. When our planet is deteriorated, where are all those little fetuses going to live, huh genius?
    Anonymous