Water leaking

So just a little while ago I was laying in bed and felt my panties get a little wet but i thought it was just the baby moving and she kicked my bladder a little but but then when i got up i felt them get even more wet(it was like a little trickle not a gush), i went to the bathroom and wiped and there was a touch of pink blood. could it possibly be my water leaking? Plus Ive been having some pretty intense lower back pains for the past hour.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u peed.
    Anonymous

• Are you due soon? The pink blood could mean you've lost your mucus plug.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 11:12 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Its just pee. If it is your "water" it would have been a gush.
    Anonymous

• You just peed. If it was your "water" it would have been a gush.
    Anonymous

• I'm 39 weeks, and when i talked to my doctor about it he said it could be a trickle or a gush.
    Anonymous

• My water didn't break naturally so I can't tell you by experience. But I've heard of people having a "tear" in their bag where it's just a constant trickle. Just wait and see what happens. If your water did break contracts shouldn't be to far behind.
    BubNSoap

Answer by BubNSoap at 11:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Both of my pregnancy's, I had a trickle, not a gush. I immediately went into labor after it happened too.
    Anonymous

• it doesnt have to be a gush for it to be ur water breaking- and if u couldnt stop the trickle by clenching urself then it is ur water- good luck- it sounds like it might be that time! i hope everything goes well!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It doesn't have to be a GUSH! There is such thing as having a "pin hole leak". I have read that if you lay down and then stand up it could be your water. the best thing to do is call L&D and ask them.
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• All the women who said urine need to read a book. Your water can break in a trickle or a gush depending on where the bag breaks. When in doubt ( and I know this sounds icky ) smell it. We all know what urine smells like. Amniotic fluid won't have that ammonia smell to it, and it will smell a bit sweet. Add in the fact that it was tinged (come on ladies, how many of you pee pink? Use your heads...) I think you should go see your doctor and have them test the fluid. If it turns out to be your water - and I think it is - congrats and have a safe delivery!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 28, 2009