Wow, i REALLY need an answer for this one!

Okay, im 36 weeks 4 days pregnant, I gone into labor twice and it has stopped. A few times i got clear "snotty" like stuff that had fallen out of my vagina..

Well, just now after i peed i had a little pressure (prolly just from the baby and my bladder you know) but suddenly i felt something about to come out, i figured it would just be discharge, but instead i had A LOT of Clear "snotty" stuff that came out..

Like, there was seriously a LOT of it..Im not contracting anymore..i was earlier..and im almost 3cm dialated..

But uhmm what the hell was that clear "snotty" stuff, it looked like someone sneezed A LOT on my pad... ewww xD

and i really dont think it was my discharge because ive NEVER had clear snotty discharge...

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 11:17 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mucus plug
    Anonymous

• Mucus plug. I don't think you were in true labor if it just stopped.
    Anonymous

• ew and currently MORE is coming out...GROSS,

So whats it mean if i just lost ALL the mucus plug? (doctors told me i was in labor anon, just there were so many people in the room and suddenly everything stopped..they thought for sure i was going to have the baby the next morning)

but whats this mean if i just basically lost all it?
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:21 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• If it was labor though they wouldn't say...oh it's ok, it stopped..you can go home. Labor is stressful for a baby and if it happened twice, I just really doubt they wouldn't step in.

Possibly lost it all, it's hard for us to tell you.
    Anonymous

• there was litterally A LOT of it....sorry i feel stupid asking all these questions! its my first time being pregnant! lol..i dont know too much even when im reading up on it..im currently on google trying to find info, but i find it more helpful asking ACTUAL people rather than looking up something that could be fake..you know?
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:24 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Gotta love being pregnant lol. Mucus plug
    Anonymous

• You can lose your plug and NOT be in labor anon. i lost mine and never went into labor....I wasn't even dilated at the time of my C-Section.

Anonymous

• Who said she was in labor :26? Hello...learn how to read
    Anonymous

• im doing some reading and it shows that when ur cervix is open enough and the mucus plug isnt "large" enough to stay "plugged" in that whole, it will fall out, sometimes a little at a time, then others ALL at once..

last week a little came out..then the other day a REAL little came out and just now like EVERYTHING came out...

Is this something i should call my doctor about or no? i mean i feel just fine..lastnight i was in maternity for REALLY REALLY bad contractions and stuff and i dialated a little and they said my cervix ended up getting softer..
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:29 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• congrats!! your going to have a baby soon!! hooray for you!! i would call your Dr and just give him/her a heads up! just so they know!! GOOD LUCK

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 27, 2009