I want to take a shower!

i am on bed rest and my baby daddy doesn't get off work til in the morning at 9:00 my doc said not so shower when no one was home and i dont get why not. is it not sade to shower or somethng?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your doctor is concerned you will fall or something. Please take his advice!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• It's probably a safety issue. Why are you on bedrest? Were you faiting? Low blood pressure? Anemia? Those are all reasons not to shower alone. You could fall and hurt the baby or faint and drown.

I hate the term baby daddy. Had to say it. :)
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 11:30 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• You could fall I fell once and after that I would never shower alone even if I had to have my mom is there with me (lived with her for some of my pregnancy)
    Anonymous

• get a g/f to help you!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:33 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• you can take a sponch bath get a wash cloth and wash your self down or if you have baby wipes that will help but i woud'nt take a shower with out someone there
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• Wait for your husband to come home.
    Anonymous

• Baby wipe yourself, it works wonders when you are in a hurry, why not, when you can't get up?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 27, 2009