Help! I have a girl crush on my doctor!

I have a crush, on my doctor. A female doctor! I don't know what to do! She's already gotten in trouble for doing home visits with me, so she hasn't talked to me like she used to and it's driving me nutty! I'm not real sure what my husband would think of my crush either, I don't know how he feels about chicks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Mar. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH GROW UP!
    Anonymous

• who hasn't had a crush on a girl??!! totally normal i think... but, don't make it something its not. it might not be a bad thing that shes not talking to you like you want.... could end up being good for your marriage... and don't tell your hubby... think... yeah honey, i have a crush on the woman who'd delivering our baby... but its cool.... definitly not!! lol... but don't worry, just enjoy it and keep it to yourself!!! :)
    Anonymous

• I think everyone has had a crush on a girl at some point. I have a crush on the woman who works at my dog groomers. I have a chihuahua who really doesn't need to be groomed but goes in every other week :)

I'd obviously never act on it I am happy with my finace! Plus, she has a girlfriend haha.

I tell my finace all the time that I went and saw my "girlfriend" when I take the dog to get groomed. He just laughs he doesn't care.
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• I think it's normal. What are you wanting the next step to be with this "crush"? If it's sexual, your DH might be really happy, lol. I do think it' s normal though and a lot of women fantasize.
    Anonymous