IS 30 weeks to early to have my baby.

I have had the false labor and have had much discharge. It is a clear slimy discharge. what do you think i should do? Could it be from stress?

firsttimer09

Asked by firsttimer09 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 30 weeks is super early hun..im 36 weeks and that is still concidered to be a premature baby,..

at 30 weeks the doctors (no doubt) will STOP your labor...trust me..same exact thing happened to me..

baby tried to come out at 30 weeks, 31 weeks, 33 weeks, 35 weeks and just lastnight AGAIN..

but the dr said now theyre not going to stop the labor because theres no point lol

but 30 weeks is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too early
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• ok thank you i thought it was but its my first so not sure what to expect
    firsttimer09

Answer by firsttimer09 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• 30 weeks is way too early BUT doctors can not stop labor once it starts, they can maybe postpone it 72 hours. If it was real labor, it would start right back up again. Sometimes doctors don't bother checking to make sure the false labor is actually productive false labor (such as cervix dilating, etc) and give the drugs when they are not needed.

If you are having contractions you can just rest easy, obviously if they get bad bad, and consistent you should go in. I went through intense, consistent contractions the other night: I am 32 weeks. I drank a couple sips of wine, and took a calcium magnesium supplement, and after an hour things settled down and I have been fine since.

I have crazy discharge when I am super active, it's just the way it is for me. Sometimes it's super gross and slimy! Ewww... it's awful. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• the clear discharge is just your muicis coming out and your baby is just starting to move into position although its a little early its not much to worry about mine dropped around the same time and she was 3 days LATE so dont worry and enjoy being pregnant!
    leisel2424

Answer by leisel2424 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Discharge is normal. It only gets worse. :P Good luck!
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 12:58 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• thanks a bunch i am no where near ready for her to be here at all. stressed about other stuff but trying to let it rool off my back, but only being 20 its kinda hard to.
    firsttimer09

Answer by firsttimer09 at 2:16 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Discharge is normal. I get it 2 sometimes its like snotts or mucus. mine clear but I guess it could get a green or yellow tint 2 it also. My dr said that u shouldn't worry unless it smells bad. & dont let it get so bad that u walk into a room, sit next 2 some1 & think "can she smell that?? Wow, I hope I dont smell..." if ur thinking that theres probebly an issue up there. but w/ then it wouldnt b clear. Its gonna b uncomfortable & will def, get worse. Hang in there it will b worth it in the end.
    Browneyeshch

Answer by Browneyeshch at 2:42 AM on Mar. 28, 2009