Why does it hurt so much?

hi im 22 weeks pregnant and im in pain, my belly feels likes its on fire, its pulling and it feels like its bloating...what is this feeling is that normal?...what can i do?

babykiss

Asked by babykiss at 12:05 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your ligaments in your tummy are streching to accomodate the growing baby :) its definately normal. just be careful along with that stretching it can cause stretch marks so be sure to put lotion on all the time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Talk to a medical professional whenever you have a concern....people have lots of different ideas and not all of them are correct or apply to every situation! People mean well, but we only know what we have experienced and it may be different from what you have experienced. The medical professionals have lots of training and lots more experience with a wide cross-section of women so you will get your best answers from them. I don't recall this experience when I was pregnant...
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 12:46 PM on Mar. 28, 2009