Any new jokes out there?

I have one that I heard.

A little boy asks his mom,"Mommy, why are you white and I'm black", mom says "Oh be quiet, after what happened at that party, you're lucky you don't bark"!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a little girl get a new wagon and plays with it in the yard. a little boy comes to her "can I play with your wagon?"NO the little girl says "well shit"(boy)the little girl goes in to ask her om what shit mean.and is told it means food, so she goes out side the little boy is still there and asks a second time..again the girl says no. the boy "well ..f***" .the girl goes in and ask what that means and is told " it means getting ready" again she goes out side and the boy implores "PLEASE CAN I PLAY with your red wagon!" the girl tells him no and that she has to go get ready for company, as she walks in the door the little boy calls her an A-hole... the little girl goes and finds her mom ans ask what an a-hole is and is told it means guest...the door bell rings and the mommy asks the girl to go get it
    the girl runs and opens the door and sees their priest and says: HI a-hole, the shits on the table and my parents are upstairs f'n
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• laughingGood one .

LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• rolling on floor

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Why does Piglet always smell so badly?

Cause he is always playing with Pooh.

My Dad sent that to me in a text message, not really something I expected from him, but still kinda funny.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• aww, that's cute coming from a dad!
    What's green and smells like pork?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• kermit
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:19 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Actually it's Kermits Finger pink! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:22 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Don't think this is new but here goes:

An Elf, a Gnome and a Dwarf are standing side-by-side at the urinal.

The elf finishes and proceeds to wash his hands. He is scrubbing and washing his hands clear up to his elbows. He turns to the other two and comments: Our Elders have taught us Elves to be clean.

The Gnome finishes his business and he quickly wets the tips of his fingers and comments: Our Druid Elders have taught us Gnomes to be conservative of natures resources.

The Dwarf finishes his business and heads straight for the door, He turns and comments: Our Elders have taught us Dwarves how not to piss on our hands.
    saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 12:39 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• laughing

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:36 AM on Mar. 28, 2009