How can i get a 1yr baby to sleep???

me and my hubby try about every thing ......
no naps
a lot of naps
rice in bottle
rocked to bed
ect.......
nothing will work
if you know any thing else please share

he was not like this before he use to like all night sicne 9 so i dont know what happen but please help

it is getting to the point in the moring that me and my hubby cant stand each other cuz we have no been getting much sleep

thanks
Samantha

IloveMyKids415

Asked by IloveMyKids415 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• "The No Cry Sleep Solution" may help you. You can get one for toddlers.

A regular schedule and routine may help. :) Limit solids right before bed too. I find that if my daughter doesn't eat for an hour before bed, she sleeps better. The food digesting can keep her awake, it raises her blood sugar, makes her active!

good luck.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:21 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• baths before bed help alot, although i think its totally unrealistic to do that every day it would like dry their skin out.. anyways feed baby while u rock in a quiet barely lit room, just enough to see to feed, continue rockin till babies been sleepin for a few mins ..lay straight down ..walk out. also babies lay down..and stay asleep better on tummy and sids risk is gone at around 12 months, just dont use a thick blanket seeing as how baby will have face into it a lil...oh also fuzzy blankets i live by um all my babies slept threw the night at 3 months on and i just lay um right down at nap and night time now..but fuzzy blankets are the trick
    LifeIsSweetKW

Answer by LifeIsSweetKW at 3:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2009