What do you think?

I think I might be pregnant, but Im not sure...it is TOO early to test but I dont want to get my hopes up so I thought I would ask for your opinions. my symptomes are:

*My boobs feel the same as the did when my milk let down when BF my DD
*I have cramping on my right side
*I feel a little light headed at times, mostly when I stand for a long time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get that as part of my PMS. LOL

How early would you be testing is the question. I think those EPT ones can be done up to 5 days early(if I remember right), use one of those.

Otherwise might as well stick it out and wait til you are due or a bit late.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:27 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• OMGosh! You're in labor! Quck! Rush to the hospital now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• It's funny you mention the milk let down feeling. I went in for my annual with NO IDEA I was "just" preggos with our second...told her that symptom, no biggie. 3 days later, I was a day late, took a test and bingo! Positive. I don't think I've heard another woman explain that. My Dr. didn't think much of it. Take a test. They're so much more advanced than they used to be. As far as the cramping on one side - could be ovulation, menstrual cramps or even ectopic pregnancy. Best thing to do first would be to take a test. Good luck!
    caseyo

Answer by caseyo at 12:45 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Ovulation has the same symptoms. The lightheadedness could be low blood sugar. Be sure you are eating well.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 3:20 AM on Mar. 28, 2009