Is It Possible

to not have bin with someone for about a year and almost 3 monthes and still have feelings for eachother... because my ex and i try to be friends and we hung out and got to talkin anbout the past and all and we admitted to the wrongs like i had control issues that i no longer have and he lied on the reason for breakin up with me and we both admitted we were wrong and all... we both admitted we do have love for one another and even though we havent bin together he has bin there for me and we tell eachother everything andim prego with another guy's kid and the fsther wants nothing to do with the baby and my ex is willing to help out in any way he can and he excepts that she isnt his daughter and all but he wants to be the father figure to her and i know he would be an excalent daddy what do i do if i really truely do still love him and he wants to be there for her

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 12:32 AM on Mar. 28, 2009 in Relationships

• Not sure what your hesitation is? I don't think it would be wise to jump all the way in with him.. But if you love him and the father of your child wants nothing to do with her, then I see no harm in taking it slowly and seeing were it goes.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:52 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• i am going to take it slow i dont want to rush and im sure he dont either
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 12:57 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• My ex said the same shit. Proposed. Bailed 3 weeks later.

Luckily my daughter's father was around and forgave me. We're stronger than ever now.
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 1:17 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• my opinion is that an ex is an ex for a reason...be realistic and remember why it didnt work the first itme, and youre smart not to rush. Hopefully it works out but like I said...there is a reason hes your ex...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:29 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• Sounds to me like you did the right thing in reverse... friends first is very important and now you've talked about the issues you couldn't or didn't talk to during the relationship and that's good as long as you don't lose the friendship if you get back together. The thing is, even tho he'd make a great dad, he's not her bio dad, so you need to tread carefully. Me personally, I'd get back together with him now that you've talked everything thru and you've gotten rid of the control issues and I'd keep them gone.
    Sounds to me like you're on your way to happiness, good luck to the 3 of you :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:20 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• The baby is not here yet, he probably has no clue what is it all about having a kid. He is up for you not someone's else baby!

I mean i doubt abut how truly he really wants to be there for your new baby.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 8:59 AM on Mar. 28, 2009

• believe me he is the type of guy who would be here for meand the baby i dont expect to pay because it isnt his baby but at heart he wants her to be his and he has bin there for me as a friend ever since him and i split so i honestly believe he could he wants a little gurl and like i said at heart she is his
    Love_My_Lil_One

Answer by Love_My_Lil_One at 9:24 AM on Mar. 28, 2009